Picture history



"Attercliffe Bridge & Winco Bank from the Foundary Road, 4 mile E. of Sheffield"


Wincobank Tower, also known as Parkin's Tower or Wincobank Castle


Rear of Winco Wood Lane cottages built c1600, awaiting demolition in 1962


Wincobank Hall built in 1726 stood opposite the top end of Newman Road and was demolished in about 1925 to make way first  for the Flower Estate and now the Amaranthus Development. 


Upper Wincobank Undenominational Chapel, Wincobank Avenue.  Built in 1840 as a Day School by Mary Anne Rawson, it is the last trace of Wincobank Hall.